- 100% aluminum body. Not a single bit of fabric
- Reinforced enlarged cabin with a greater amount of space for
either cargo or additional passengers
- Reinforced airframe able to accommodate up to 180 horsepower
- Cantilevered rear stabilizer
- All together an amazing float plane capable of accommodating
up to four passengers.
- Droop tips
- Designed for first time builder.
- No building jigs required.
- Pilot hole technology
- Self-aligning assemblies.
- well laid out manual
- Building process is designed,
from easy, to complex
OPTIONAL TRICYCLE GEAR
Tricycle gear aircraft are easier to land because the attitude required to land on the main gear is the same as that required in the flare, and they are less vulnerable to crosswinds.
The nosewheel is free swiveling and steering is accomplished through differential brake input, similar to steering amphibian floats. The tricycle gear mounts to two 2” square tubes running across the floor, and is sandwiched between four layers of skin thickness to absorb the landing loads and hold the gear steady.
The instrument panel has been increased in depth and rounded on top, giving even more room to customize it for your needs.
- Modified NACA 4415 airfoil a proven
- Large centre of gravity range.
- Constant chord with no washout
- Reliable stall characteristics
- Simple assembly.
- Droop tips
Reinforced enlarged cabin with a greater amount of space for either cargo or additional passengers.
- One piece cantilevered component
coupled to a one piece elevator.
- Reduces drag
- Simplifies building process
- Superior stability and control
|GROSS WEIGHT (lb)||1800||1800||1800|
|EMPTY WEIGHT (lb)||920||950||980|
|USEFUL LOAD (lb)||880||850||820|
|WING AREA (sq ft)||152||152||152|
|WING LOADING (lb/hp)||11.8||11.8||11.8|
|RATE OF CLIMB @ GROSS (fpm)||600||1000||1500|
|TAKE OFF RUN (ft)||700||600||470|
|LANDING ROLL (ft)\||400||400||400|
|STALL (NO FLAP) POWER OFF (mph)||46||46||46|
|STALL (FULL FLAP) POWER OFF (mph)||42||42||42|
|CRUISE AT 75% (mph)||118||127||132|
|NEVER EXCEED Vne (mph)||157||157||157|
|TOP SPEED (mph)||130||140||145|
|FUEL CAPACITY (US gallons)||44||44||44|
|RANGE (st miles)||824||745||683|
|G LIMIT ULTIMATE (g)||5.7-3.8||5.7-3.8||5.7-3.8|
|Stated figures are based on text book analysis, they are estimates only|